Fiber Optics Planning
- Follow the type of network customer want to build.
- define paths where customer want to build the network.
- Continue with the high level outside plant design of the network.
- Verify the high level design in the field to make sure that the network is constructive. Fine-tune and correct the design where needed.
- Create the low-level design with all fiber level splice connections and labeling.
- Release this low level design to the construction.
Fiber Optics Installation
- Digging for installation and back filling.
- Laying HDPE/PVC pipes , in paths after digging then warning tape.
- Cable pulling/blowing in the Pipe.
- Jointing of cables.
- Testing & commissioning.
- Pouring and installation of Hand holes.
- Documentation and as built drawings.
- Installation of all FTTH components like splitters, ODFs, TBs, RACKs, etc.
Fiber Optics Maintenance
- Scheduled Preventive surveys.
- Our Teams are handling Faults around the clock.
- Teams covering the roads to fix problems according contracted SLA.
Fiber Optics Tools
- Tel.Support believe that owned Tools are very important Asset for assuring high Quality Service within the planned time either for installation or maintenance.
- Tel.Support Own Tools such as Splice Machine, OTDR site master and E1, Datacom and BER Testers